The outbreak of a coronavirus, now with its own name, COVID-19, has added to the challenges facing Auckland businesses as they begin their 2020 year.
The links below will assist you to access information and support to navigate your way through this challenge.
- MBIE: Advice for employers, landlords including tax relief
- NZTE: Advice for exporters
- Tourism New Zealand: Support for the Tourism Sector
- New Zealand Customs: Border controls for goods and travellers
- Ministry of Health: Reducing the spread of infection
- World Health Organisation Advice
- For Chamber support and advice contact your local Chamber of Commerce